Product details of Jumper pulse Oximeter JPD-500E
Color OLED display.User -friendly design.Six display modes.Four directions display.Blood perfusion Indes (PI)as low as 0.2%. One month warranty
.User -friendly design
.Six display modes
. 1 year warranty
Specifications of Jumper pulse Oximeter JPD-500E
- Integrated with SPO2 probe and processing display module. Small in volume、light in weight and convenient in carrying. Operation of the product is simple, low power consumption. SPO2, PR, and Redisplay,. Pulse rate value display, bar graph display. Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage. Automatically power off function: when the device is under the state of measuring interface. it will automatically power off within 5 seconds if the finger falls out of the probe.
- Accurate & Fast Measurement: Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation level) and Pulse Rate in very few seconds. The ONLY OLED pulse oximeter that can read and display up to 100% for SpO2 value.
- Sound Alarm Indicator: A smart sound alarm system to monitor your SpO2 and PR situation. If an irregular value (higher or lower value) being detected, it will make an alert to warn you to care for body condition.
- Perfectly Safe and Hygienic: Manufactured according to CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters used by doctors and other health professionals. Finger rubber uses medical silicone that no causes discomfort and just feel soft when plugging your finger.
- Easy to Read: OLED display has adjustable brightness and offers the clearest and most visible display of results. Waveform and bar graph appears the real-time changes of spO2 and pulse rate directly. Four directions for you to choose the best comfortable angle.
- Mini Fingertip Pulse Oximeter: Very light in weight, and small in volume. High-density ABS material makes firmly. Portable and handy designs are convenient for home health care and outdoor activities. The package also includes Lanyard, AAA Batteries, Carry-Bag.