Product details of Gas Leakage Detector for home security alarm system gas sensor detector
- Plug: EU Plug(220~240V)
- Operating Voltage: DC9-16V or AC 220V
- Static Current:90mA ≤30mA(low power consumption type)
- Alarm Current: ≤100mA ≤40mA(low power consumption type)
- Warm-up Time: about 120s
- Alarm Level: 10%LEL
- Alarm Indicator: red LED flashes
- Sound Level: ≥85dB/m
- Operating Temperature: -10~50°
- Environmental Humidity: ≤95%RH(no congelation)
- Installation Mode: wall mounted
- Alarm Output: relay output/sound & flash alarm
- Radio Distance: 100m in open area
- Material: PVC
- Outline Size: 120mmx70mmx43mm/4.72”x2.76”x1.69”(approx)
- Color: White
The new design gas leakage alarm fits for home and other places, it is a perfect item for protecting people from the danger of natural gas/coal gas/methane. The item use a 9V battery drive, installing easily and durable
Before the test, read carefully
Dear Customer：we don’t recommend using a gas burner or lighter to directly impulse the sensor area of the gas detector.
We suggest turn on the lighter and leave a little gas in the air, then move the gas detector probe to the gas area.
The sensor in the gas detector is very precise equipment, over-pressure airflow from a gas burner or lighter not only affect the lifetime of sensors but also endangers human health.
One vivid metaphor: Master of perfume never strong absorb too much perfume when they test their products, it may make their nose get drunk.
- After power on, there is one sharp tick “Di”, the READY light starts flashing to count down from 180s.
- After 180s, there is another “Di” means warm-up is finished.
- In the state of warm-up, long-pressing the RESET button can skip the warm-up process. Don’t recommend to skip the warm-up.
- Self-checking: if press the TEST button, the ALARM light will flash and there’s a sharp alarming sound “Di, Di….”, this test process will last for 10s